Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Analytics
There are several challenges faced by businesses who compete in Consumer Packaged Goods industry, most of all is the challenge of managing multifaceted supply chain with distinct service requirements, juggling expanding product portfolios, ensuring compliance with strict regulations and reporting requirements. The consumer packaged goods industry is dependent on CPG Analytics , effective, targeted marketing campaigns, efficient distribution network, accurate, timely market research, and sales force to execute the enterprise strategy and accomplish targets and plans.
Added to the modifications in industry dynamics, CPG and food companies are also dealing with rising consumer expectations of increasingly customized product offerings delivered through an expanding number of channels.
- Understand the impact of SMA Representative Visits to stores.
- Ensure a perfect blend of technology, procedures and individuals to streamline business technique, as well as expense and resource allocation.
- Provide business intelligence to monitor and analyse results, metrics, and strategic, operational and tactical performance.
- Improve collaborative business processes and identify profitable partners.
- Track pre-and post-visit data with On Shelf Availability (OSA%) and Shelf Voids along with avoiding Out of Stocks (OOS).
- Provide capacity to handle complex and large data elements in various data schemes spread over a wide geographic distribution for risk acknowledgment and trend analysis.
- Provide an integrated view of customer feedback, new product planning, marketing campaigns, sales targets, results, trends and market research.
- Control costs, discover profitable growth opportunities and identify redundancies.
- Ensures precise, timely data for better insight into revenues and expenses for maximized profitability and confident decision with best Big Data Analytics Solutions.
- Monitors, analyses and provides key performance indicators (KPIs) on sales by, region, distributor, partner, sales representative or product using intuitive business intelligence reports and personalised BI Reporting dashboards.
- Monitor results as well as streamline sales and marketing expenses.
- Provide administrators with a complete view into the health of the organization through monitoring KPIs.
- See all KPIs across a single retailer or highlight a single KPI across all retailers.
- Promotions effectiveness is evaluated.