Cloud ERP Software
Cloud computing, occasionally called on-demand computing, uses the Internet to provide storage of records or documents and shared computing resources. Cloud ERP software, often called Cloud-based ERP software, enables a company’s operations management, reporting and accounting to run in the cloud. We offer a true cloud ERP solution.
Cloud is valuable because it provides access to fully functioning applications at a realistic price without extensive operating expenditure for software and hardware. Using it, a company can rapidly scale as their business matures or a new company is added.
Cloud ERP software can help your organization minimize delays and disruption associated with the deployment of enterprise software. Public and private sector organizations turn to our team and rely on our proprietary PERFECT Path™ Implementation Methodology to achieve operational efficiency and a high return on investment. Our technology-agnostic approach is based on collective experience with hundreds of Online ERP Software implementations and more than 150 software solutions. With this method, your business will realize the benefits you expect. In the public sector, this means to improved services for citizens and constituents.In the private sector, this translates to increased productivity and cost savings.
- Cloud ERP software’s proven methodologies allow organizations to operate at maximum capacity with lower risk throughout implementation.
- On average, Cloud ERP software clients implement cloud ERP software in 10% less time and at 50% less cost than those that don’t rely on our guidance.
- Our Cloud ERP Project Recovery tool-set and methodology has helped countless organizations in getting their implementations back on track.
Cloud ERP software implementation methodology and tools enable organizations to do more with, and benefit more from, their cloud ERP software systems. Rather than focus strictly on the technical or functional aspects of an implementation, our independent and broad experience allows clients to implement ERP more effectively than if they tried to do it with a software vendor, system integrator or value-added reseller (VAR) or themselves.
WHAT WE DELIVER
We serve as our client’s single point of accountability during a cloud ERP software implementation by focusing on the following activities:
- Definition of cloud ERP measures of success,
- Optimization of measurable benefits,
- Certified project management focusing on scope, cost, time, resources and risk,
- Incorporation of Six Sigma, LEAN methodologies and other industry-specific skill sets into the overall transformation,
- Improvement of technical infrastructure,
- Comprehensive workflow definition and process re-engineering,
- Customized cloud ERP workshops,
- Project recovery support,
- Mitigation planning and risk management activities,
- Alignment of cloud ERP implementation with organizational requirements,
- Organizational communication, training activities and change management,
- Functional and technical development and support,
- On-site cloud ERP Boot Camp training,
- Integration between the core ERP system and processes, stakeholders and systems.