Request Free demo:
POS is a point of sale software developed for International Point of Sale operations which can be performed in small or large business. It is for minor business holders who want to generate sales accurately, manages inventory and keep tabs on their employees. Point of sale software is for retail store owners or managers who want to systematize the ordering and payment processes in their business. It helps you to manage your inventory stock of products, keeps trail of your sale ratio and revenue and prints bills for your customers.
Ensuring that sales are accurately recording in your payroll software is a strenuous task once point of sale software is fully integrated. Every time a transaction is made, the payroll software will receive the information and records will be automatically updated.
POS software allows you counter with Cash, Credit or Debit option (currently no direct integration for credit/debit card processing). Point of sale Cash Register software supports the definition of local taxes, separate discounts and products as well as to manage a stock of products and their cost prices. Point of sale software has many international languages support. It also has no currency symbol so it can be used in any country.
Features of point of sale software
- Cloud-based POS
- Easy repairs of sections, employees, inventories, tax rates at back office
- Scan items or pick from the search window
- Easy upload of Inventory (.csv files)
- Ring up payouts on the same invoice
- One item void and many invoice void
- Line item discounts and whole invoice discount by percentage or dollar amount
- Line item price and quantity override option
- Print receipt with yes/no/prompt options
- Split invoice into cash/credit/debit etc…
- Ready dollar amount buttons for fast checkout
- On screen keypad lets you ring up different items without prior import of inventories